It is recommended that you allow 6-9 months, depending on project complexity, for proposal development and approval.
1. Contact either Rebecca Lamb (email@example.com) or Wendy Craig (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your research proposal
2. You will need the following information to apply:
- IRB or IACUC application form, as appropriate
- Research Plan
- Key Personnel Form
- Mentee Research Development Plan
- Departmental Chief/Practice Attestation Form (only if submitting an IACUC application)
- CV or Biosketch for Principal Investigator
- CV or Biosketch for each Co-investigator (if applicable)
- CV or Biosketch for Mentor
- Letter of support from each collaborator (if applicable)
- Relevant articles that are not available on PubMed (PDF)
- Schedule of Events (budget) (mandatory)
NOTE: All proposals are first reviewed for scientific merit by the MMC Scientific Review Committee (SRC) which makes funding recommendations to MMCRI. Final decisions about whether to fund a project are made by MMCRI based on merit and the availability of funds. Studies involving human subjects require IRB review and approval prior to making an award.