How to Enroll in a CITI Course for the First Time
From the CITI home page, choose “Register” in the upper right
- Choose your institutional affiliation. (Maine Medical Center)
- Choose a Username and Password
- Provide contact information required by your institution.
- You will be given the opportunity to register with another institution. This is a handy option as you will not be required to complete the same modules required by both institutions more than once.
- Answer one or more questions about your research focus or research role so that the software will present you with the appropriate customized curriculum.
- After you select the curriculum, the software will present you with the “Learners Main Menu.”
- You will then click on the “Enter” link to open the course.
- The modules will then be displayed.
Animal Care and Use Catalog (CITI ACU Program)
The course catalog (viewable under “More Information” section) provides a description of each course within the ACU series and of the specific modules that make up each course.
- Essentials for IACUC Members (IACUC members, coordinators, administrators)
- Working with the IACUC (Investigators, Staff and Students)
- Post-Procedure Care of Mice and Rats in Research Curriculum
- Working with Mice in Research Settings
- Working with Rats in Research Settings
- Working with Swine in Research Settings