The guidelines presented here describe the policies and procedures for disclosing, protecting, and leveraging intellectual assets developed at the Institution. These policies and procedures are intended to:
- Facilitate contractual negotiation with individuals and organizations regarding the purchase and sale of intellectual property developed at the Institution.
- Enable the Institutional community to collaborate with OTT through clear and accessible methods.
- Distribute any financial returns from intellectual property in a way that reflects the contributions and resource investments of the inventor, as well as the resources provided and risks assumed by the Institution.
- Protect academic freedom at the Institution while complying with all legal and ethical requirements.
- Conform to the regulations of the agencies and organizations providing funds for sponsored programs
Patent And Copyright Agreements