Learn alongside medical students, residents, health care professionals, and researchers about:
- research methods
- data analysis
- development of grant applications and manuscripts
- recent scientific findings.
- “Getting Started In Research At MMC”
- “Research Design”
- “Intro To Translational Research For Clinicians”
- “Patient Reported Outcomes”
- “Protecting Human Subjects”
- “Health Services Research”
This course is offered two times each year, Fall and Spring.
To Register or Questions: contact the course coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org