We provide high quality, consistent viral vector services and are dedicated to the development and production of viral vectors for angiogenesis, stem cell & regenerative medicine and clinical renal research. Viral vectors are produced in a dedicated BL2 facility within the MHIR building. Vector systems currently being used include adenovirus, retrovirus and lentivirus.
- Transfection and transduction of gene-specific viral DNA provided by principal investigators.
- Small, large and custom scale production of adenovirus, retrovirus and lentivirus (2nd & 3rd generation packaging).
- TCID50 titration of adenovirus
- Titration of retrovirus and lentivirus (fluorescence marker or antibiotic resistance)
- Test for replicaion competent virus (RCV) in lentivirus preparations.
All prices are in US dollars
||MHIR & IDeA
|Adenovirus Transfection through large scale prep (1012vp/ml)||$400||$650|
|Adenovirus Seed Virus provided by PI, large scale purification||$300||$500|
|Adenovirus TCID50 Titration of Adenovirus||$75||$100|
|Aliquot Adenovirus 25ul per vial||$ 50||$50|
|Adenovirus Control Aliquot (AdGFP, AdDS-Red, AdmCherry, AdCFP, AdLacz, AdLucif, AdNull, and AdCre)||$25||$35|
|Retrovirus Production (2x10cm / transfection, harvest, aliquot)||$100||$200|
|Lentivirus (>40ml viral supernatant)||$175||$275|
|Standard Lentivirus Prep (500ul of 106-108 TU/ml) titer size||$300||$550|
|High Titer Lentivirus Prep (500ul of >109 TU/ml) please specify 2nd & 3rd generation||$600||$900|
|Lentivirus titration (Must have marker or antibiotic resistance) Please indicate specific antibiotic or GFP in vector||$100||$125|
|Lentivirus Test for Replication Competent Virus (RCV)||$100||$150|
NOTE: Industrial/ For Profit Institutions, please call or email for price quote
Information and Ordering: VirusCore@mainehealth.org
Director: Aaron Brown, PhD
MaineHealth Institute for Research
81 Research Drive
Scarborough, ME 04074